Pinnacle Realty of New York announced the following transactions:
- Approximately 75,000 square foot building + 10,000 sq. ft. lot, located at 58-75 Queens Midtown Expressway Maspeth NY to Lucky Supply Inc for $12,500,000.
Partners David Junik; James Tack represented the sellers and associate broker
Abraham Lowy represented the purchaser.
- Approximately 32,000 square foot building located at 43-22 36th Street Long Island City NY to a local investor for $6,400,000. Partners Decio Baio,
Sr. Partner Gary R. Blum; David Junik represented
both the seller and purchaser.
- Approximately 30,000 square foot building + 15,000 sq. ft. lot located at 32-31 57th Street Woodside NY to Stein Family NY Property LLC for $5,950,000.
Partners Decio Baio, Sr. Partner Gary R. Blum;
brokers Brendan Burke; Paul Bralower represented both the seller and purchaser.
- Approximately 7,500 square foot 2 Story building located at 37 North 15th Street Brooklyn NY to a local investor for $2,725,000. Partners George Margaronis,
Decio Baio; Sr. Partner Gary R. Blum represented
- Approximately 82,500 sq. ft. of land located at 1100 Rockaway Ave Brooklyn NY to a local investor. Partners Decio Baio,
Sr. Partner Gary R. Blum along with salespeople Yossi Kagan and Jake Bistritzky represented
both seller; purchaser
Read more at The Real Estate Weekly