Abe Lowy has been a commercial real estate broker since 1988 and has specialized in representing tenants, landlords, and developers throughout the metropolitan area. His extensive knowledge of the inventory and relationship with owners, users, and developers, assures his clients receive unparalleled service
Summary of Transactions
- 250,000 sq. ft.— 40 Exchange Place, New York, NY 10005: Sold to a prominent real estate firm this 250,000 SF 20 story office building in the Wall Street area of Manhattan. This transaction was featured in “Crain’s NY.”
- 650,000 & 150,000 sq. ft.— 58-30 Grand Avenue, Maspeth, NY 11378: CNC Kitchens: Facilitated the sale of two separate transactions, A 150,000 SF 3 story building in Maspeth– Queens and 650,000 SF buildings on 17 acres (The Former Kentile Facility in South Plainfield N.J.)
- 53,000 sq. ft.— 338 Johnson Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11206: Former Berliner & Marks: Successfully procured the purchaser for the 53,000 SF food processing facility.
- 71,000 sq. ft.—1 Carlton Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11205: Lock Away Storage: Located and procured this storage company a 71,000 SF 6-story building in Clinton Hall, Brooklyn. Former “Door Store” Warehouse & Showroom
- 90,000 sq. ft.—80 Evergreen Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11206: Procured the purchaser for the 90, 000 SF 1-Story distribution facility in Bushwick, Brooklyn
- 110,000 sq. ft.—645 Clinton Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231: New York City Board of Elections: Facilitated the 15 year lease of this 110,000 SF warehouse in Redhook, Brooklyn.
- 70,000 sq. ft.— 160-162 North 12th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11249: Former Gotham Corrugated: Sold this 70,000 SF buildable development site in trendy Williamsburg, Brooklyn, to a local developer who subsequently built a hotel/condo project, presently known as the King and Grove/ Williamsburg Hotel.
- 4 Acres Prime Land— 249- 334 Wallabout Street, Brooklyn, NY 11206: Procured the buyer, a local Developer, for Acquisition of 4+ acres of prime land in Williamsburg, previously owned by Pfizer.
- 92,000 sq. ft.—101 Varick Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11237: Waste Management Site: Successfully procured the buyer M. Fried to acquire this 3.2 acre site including 92,000 SF of warehouse/office –showroom in East Williamsburg
- 75,000 sq. ft.— 58-75 Queens Midtown Expressway, Maspeth, NY: J&R Building– Maspeth: Procured buyer Lucky Supply Co. to purchase 75,000 SF of warehouse distribution space plus land.
- 132,000 sq. ft.—840 East 134th Street, Bronx, NY 10454: Moishe’s Moving Storage: Successfully procured this company to purchase a 132,000 SF 6-story facility plus 34,000 SF parking lot in the Bronx.
- 22,000 sq. ft.—54-20 Grand Avenue, Maspeth, NY 11378: Dumbo Moving Co: Successfully procured this company a paved and fenced parking lot 22,000 SF in size to park their 50 plus cars.
- 100,000 sq. ft. Development Site—469-491 President Street, Brooklyn, NY: Gowanus Area: Involved in the sale of development site to the buyer Property Market Group and affiliates.
- 20,000 sq. ft. Plot—54-20 Grand Avenue, Maspeth, Queens: Sold to Dumbo Moving & Storage as a fleet Parking Lot.
- 70,000 sq. ft.—1960 Pitkin Avenue, Brooklyn, East New York area: Sold this prominent One-Story building, plus 10,000 SF of Land, which encompasses an entire city block.
- 84,000 sq. ft.—1075-1095 Irving Avenue, Ridgewood, Queens: Comprised of two interconnected industrial buildings, sold to Hornig Capital Partners, LLC.
- 30,000 sq. ft. of Land—53-01 Vernon Blvd. LIC Queens: Leased to Hylan Datacom & Electric, LLC.
- 92,000 sq. ft. Building plus 62,000 Square Foot Land – 101 Varick Avenue, Brooklyn, NY: Procured at 20 year lease to NYC Dot