Ariel A. CastellanosAssociate Broker
Ariel A. Castellanos is a licensed associate broker specializing in the sale and leasing of industrial, office, retail, residential and development properties. Ariel’s roots in the outer boroughs as a business owner giving him a depth of understanding of neighborhoods and local businesses. Ariel is a Bronx specialist, promoting The Bronx for its proximity to all major highways, bridges, its potential for continued business/residential development, and as well as its toll-free access to Manhattan.
Ariel spearheaded Pinnacle’s expansion into the Bronx alongside mentor Fredric Stein. Together Castellanos and Stein bring a combined 50 years of real estate experience to an under-represented and rapidly changing market place. Ariel has developed a loyal clientele who know that they can count on his work ethic, professionalism, and knowledgeable representation assisting both tenants and purchasers with tools such as business grants and tax saving programs available.
Ariel is a graduate of Iona College holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance.
Summary of Transactions
- 411 Wales Avenue, Bronx, NY 10454: As Exclusive agents of this prime South Bronx 59,000 SF Warehouse, we successfully long-term leased the entire property to a Charter School with an aggregate rental of over $50,000,000
- 429-447 Bruckner Boulevard, Bronx, NY 10455: Procured the buyer for this 40,000 SF site / 266,000 Buildable, located in the heart of Bruckner Boulevard. Sold for $11,500,000
- 109-111 Bruckner Boulevard, Bronx, NY 10454: Hired as Exclusive agent for the seller on their Residential Development site a 25,000 SF multistory loft building with 9,000 SF of land. Sold for $7,000,000
- 1171 Oak Point Avenue, Bronx, NY 10474: 31,000 SF Warehouse located in the Hunts Point market, successfully procured the buyer in this sale. Sold for $10,000,000
- 448 Tiffany Street, Bronx, NY 10474: Retained as Exclusive agents, procured the tenant for this 58,000 SF industrial warehouse / land with an aggregate rental of over $12,000,000
- 434 East 165 Street, Bronx, NY 10456: Exclusive agent for this 59,000 SF warehouse with Residential Buildable.
- 1451 Westchester Avenue, Bronx, NY 10472: Exclusive agent for this 15,500 SF Office building. Sold for $3,265,000.
- 805 East 134 Street, Bronx, NY 10454: Procuring Broker in the sale of this 7,500 SF warehouse located in Port Morris. Sold for $2,350,000
- 690 East 133 Street, Bronx, NY 10454: Exclusive agents and procuring broker for the sale of this 5,000 SF Warehouse located in Port Morris. Sold for $1,785,000
- 1123 Worthen Street, Bronx, NY 10474: Leased 6,000 SF of refrigerated/freezer warehouse to a successful seafood company.
- 704 East 134 Street, Bronx, NY 10454: Hired as Exclusive agents for this 15,000 SF industrial warehouse located in the heart of Port Morris. Fully leased the property to two storage companies.
- 1759 W Farms Road, Bronx, NY 10460: Hired as Exclusive agents leasing this 12,500 SF warehouse eventually selling the property for ownership. Sold for $3,600,000
- 1291 Ryawa Avenue, Bronx, NY 10454: Leased this 20,000 SF renovated warehouse located in Hunts Point to a distribution company.
- 337-343 Manida Street, Bronx, NY 10454: Exclusive agent for the seller successfully marketing and selling an underutilized industrial warehouse getting the highest and best value for the owner. Sold for $4,100,000
- 639-649 East 133rd Street, Bronx, NY 10454: Leased this 90,000 SF. site (The former 7-UP Building) located at the foot of the Triborough Bridge (RFK), to Cat’s Eye Printing, which relocated from Long Island City, Queens.
- 2472 Third Avenue, Bronx, NY 10454: Represented ownership as exclusive agents on their 22,000 SF multi-story loft building, located in the heart of the rapidly gentrifying Mott Haven sector.
- 675-689 East 137th Street, Bronx, NY 10454: As exclusive agents, successfully sold this 20,000 SF. site then later leasing the property for new ownership to National Company, Auto Part International.
- 330 Manida Street, Bronx, NY 10454: Brokered the sale of this 17,500 SF industrial warehouse, assisting ownership in overcoming complex issues ultimately leading to a successful closing.
- 1234 Randall Avenue, Bronx, NY 10454: First procured the buyer for this 10,000 SF site, then later leasing the property for new ownership.
- 558 Morris Avenue, Bronx, NY 10451: Exclusively sold this 6,000 SF Mix-Use building which is prudently located near the Grand Concourse and next to Lincoln Hospital.
- 1273 Ryawa Avenue, Bronx, NY 10454: Successfully leased this 8,000 SF industrial warehouse for Simone Development to Premium Ocean, an innovative seafood distributor.
- 531 Bryant Avenue, Bronx, NY 10474: Assisted ownership with leasing this newly built 10,000 SF refrigerated site to a successful local bakery supplying NYC