Brendan Burke is a licensed Associate Real Estate Broker specializing in the sale and leasing of Industrial, Office, Retail, Investment, and Development properties in Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx. A 2008 graduate of Johnson & Wales in Providence, Brendan started his career in commercial real estate the summer after graduation.
With over a decade of experience, Brendan has learned the importance of expert market knowledge, customer service, hard work, and dedication in building long term relationships. In doing so, Brendan successfully completed more than 250 transactions totaling approx. $500,000,000 in aggregate value.
Brendan was born and raised in Rockville Centre, Long Island, and recently moved back with his wife and newborn son.
Some of the most notable transactions Brendan has been involved in include:
- 21-21 41st Avenue Long Island City: The appointment as exclusive agent for 2 loft buildings in LIC totaling over 250,000 square feet. Brendan has successfully leased many units totaling over 60,000 sq ft.
- 58-61 55th Street Maspeth: Brendan was appointed exclusive3 agent to sell this 8000 sq ft warehouse plus 3,500 sq ft of land. He was able to procure several offers for the owner to choose from.
- 31-10 48th Avenue Long Island City: Leased a 78,000 sq ft warehouse to a well-known last mile delivery tenant.
- 19-22 45th Street Astoria: He was appointed the agent for a 60,000 square foot warehouse facility located on 45th Street in Astoria with multiple divisions. He was able to lease out every space to qualified tenants on a long-term basis.
- 33-02 48th Avenue Long Island City: Brendan was appointed the exclusive agent for a 250,000 sq ft loft building. He has successfully leased several units to strong local and national businesses.
- Steinway Park, Astoria: He was appointed the agent to sell 11 brand new warehouses in Astoria. After implementing a meticulous marketing campaign Brendan was able to procure buyers for every single unit.
- 43-15 20th Avenue Astoria: The sale of a 20,000 square foot vacant warehouse to a local investor. He then was able to procure 2 top tier tenants for long-term leases, creating a stable, valuable asset.
- 42-07 20th Avenue Astoria: The sale of a 15,500 sq ft vacant warehouse to a local investor. Brendan again was able to find a top tier national tenant to sign a lucrative long-term lease.
- He procured Tutor Perini, one of the largest contractors in the world for the leasing of 10,000 square feet of office space in Long Island City.
- He was appointed the exclusive agent for 10,000 square foot warehouse in Long Island City and was able to obtain Gladstone Gallery as a long-term tenant.