Brendan Burke is a licensed associate real estate broker specializing in the sale and leasing of industrial, office, retail, investment and development properties in Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx. A 2008 graduate of Johnson & Wales in Providence, Brendan started his career in commercial real estate the summer after graduation.
Brendan was born and raised in Rockville Centre, Long Island and recently moved back with his wife and newborn son.
With over a decade of experience Brendan has learned the importance of expert market knowledge, customer service, hard work, and dedication in building long term relationships. In doing so, Brendan successfully completed more than 250 transactions totaling approx. $500,000,000 in aggregate value.
Some of the most recent transactions Brendan has been involved in include:
Summary of Transactions
- 21-21 41st Avenue, Long Island City: The appointment as exclusive agent for 2 loft buildings in LIC totaling over 250,000 SF. When he was initially hired, there was approx. 60,000 SF of available space that had been vacant for many months. In 4 months, Brendan leased almost all of the available spaces to multiple tenants. 5 of those tenants were procured by physically canvassing surrounding loft buildings.
- 19-22 45th Street, Astoria: He was appointed the agent for a 60,000 SF warehouse facility located on 45th Street in Astoria with multiple divisions. He was able to lease out every space to qualified tenants on a long-term basis.
- 32-31 57th Street Woodside: The sale and lease of a 45,000 SF property in Woodside, Queens. Tasked with a vacant building, as exclusive agent Brendan successfully repositioned the building by leasing the property to two tenants, one of which a publicly traded company. With the rental income Brendan sold the property to an investor doing a 1031 exchange.
- Steinway Park, Astoria: He was appointed the agent to sell 11 brand new warehouses in Astoria. After implementing a meticulous marketing campaign Brendan was able to procure buyers for every single unit. The average price per square foot was $410.
- 43-15 20th Avenue, Astoria: The sale of a 20,000 square foot vacant warehouse to a local investor. He then was able to procure 2 top tier tenants for long term leases, creating a stable, valuable asset.
- He procured Tutor Perini, one of the largest contractors in the world for the leasing of 10,000 SF of office space in Long Island City.
- The sale of a 40,000 SF vacant property in Maspeth to a local investor.
- He was appointed the exclusive agent for 10,000 SF warehouse in Long Island City and was able to obtain Gladstone Gallery as a long-term tenant.
- 50 Oak Point Avenue, Bronx: The appointment as exclusive representative for a Canadian cement company in search of a large waterfront site for their business. Brendan was able to find them a 4-acre waterfront property in the Bronx where they built a state of the art cement processing facility, which is now the largest in the country.
- 37-21 32nd Street, Long Island City: The sale of a 60,000 SF development Site in Astoria, Queens for $8,125,000.
- Brendan was hired by Ford Lincoln Motor Company to sell one of their auto facilities in Jamaica, Queens. He procured a qualified buyer and sold the asset 3 months later.