Daniel has followed in the footsteps of his father and grandfather as the third generation in the commercial real estate industry. He began his career in real estate in 2014 as an intern learning the business from the ground up. His enthusiasm, energy and focus has made him a valuable member of the Pinnacle team. A recent graduate of The Pennsylvania State University, Danny successfully applies his business, communications, and technology skills to provide his clients with real-time market specific information and the highest level of professional service.
Summary of Transactions
- 100,000 Sq. Ft. – 44-01 21st Street, Long Island City: As exclusive agents for the owner of this industrial loft building, we successfully leased multiple available units ranging in size from 3,000 Sq. Ft. – 10,000 Sq. Ft. to qualified tenants.
- 29,000 Sq. Ft. – 23-55/57/59 Borden Avenue, Long Island City: Exclusively represented the owner for the leasing of three newly constructed, state of the art, high ceiling warehouse buildings to a major ride sharing/taxi fleet operator.
- 26,000 Sq. Ft. – 600 E 132nd Street, Bronx: Negotiated on behalf of a gourmet food importer to procure a long-term lease of this modern, high ceiling storage and distribution warehouse.
- 14,000 Sq. Ft. – 10-02 44th Drive, Long Island City: Negotiated the lease for this industrial land site in the heart of Long Island City on behalf of a major New York City moving & storage company.
- 13,800 Sq. Ft. – 867 Astoria Boulevard, Astoria: As part of the exclusive leasing team for this warehouse / office building, we successfully completed the assignment procuring a janitorial supply company.
- 13,000 Sq. Ft. – 13-08 43rd Avenue, Long Island City: As part of the team retained by the tenant of this second-floor industrial loft, we successfully sub-leased their manufacturing and office space to a fashion & beauty e-commerce company.
- 11,500 Sq. Ft. – 23-41 Borden Avenue, Long Island City: As the owner’s exclusive agent – produced a highly qualified e-commerce tenant for this modern, state of the art, high ceiling warehouse.
- 8,000 Sq. Ft. – 284 Kingsland Avenue, Brooklyn: Retained by the owner on an exclusive basis for the leasing of this Greenpoint warehouse, procured a highly regarded food commissary for a long-term lease agreement.
- 6,300 Sq. Ft. – 11-25 44th Road, Long Island City: Represented the ownership as exclusive agent for the leasing of this high-ceiling warehouse to Mobile Health, a credit tenant.
- 3,500 Sq. Ft. – 23-37 Borden Avenue, Long Island City: Exclusively represented the owner in the leasing of this flex office space to a major New York City construction firm.
- 2,500 Sq. Ft. – 46-34 11th Street, Long Island City: Represented the owner exclusively in the leasing of this office space in the heart of Long Island City to a growing moving & storage company.
- 1,300 Sq. Ft. – 22-19 41st Avenue, Long Island City: Negotiated the lease of this industrial loft space on behalf of the tenant.