David Junik is recognized as a leader and prominent force in commercial, industrial, and development brokerage in the outer boroughs of New York City. A skillful negotiator, David has handled nearly $1 billion in transactions.
Over the last twenty-three years, David’s commitment to his clients, innovative marketing strategies and overall market knowledge have produced industry leading results. Known for his unmatched work ethic, and perpetual persistence David continues to expand his vast portfolio of loyal customers and clients.
David holds a degree in Rabbincal studies form both the Lubavitch Rabbinical Seminary of America and from the Educational Institute of Oholei Torah.
Summary of Transactions
- 615,000 sq. ft.—29-16 Northern Boulevard—44-35 Purves Street Long Island City, NY 11101: In one of the largest sale transactions in the Long Island City residential development arena, sites totaling over 615,000 buildable sq. ft. were assembled in an off market deal with a final purchase price of $67 Million. Pinnacle procured the purchaser, The Rabsky Group, and represented the sellers, The Criterion Group and Emmes Asset Management.
- 410,000 sq. ft.—30-17 40th Avenue, Long Island City, NY 11101: In one of the largest joint venture deals in Long Island City, the owner/operators of this former taxi site consisting of an 80,000 square foot plot, with a buildable area of over 410,000 sq. ft. were partnered with one of the most respected national real estate development companies. The Lightstone Group in a transaction valued at $150 Million, including construction cost.
- 300,000 sq. ft.—175-225 3rd Street, Brooklyn, NY 11215: One of the largest deals in the Gowanus, Brooklyn sub-market, a 300,000 sq. ft. Development Site opposite the new Whole Foods development was sold to Livwrk and Kushner Companies for $84 Million.
- 400,000 sq. ft.—308 Nevins Street, Brooklyn, NY 11217: In an off market deal this 120,000 square foot former Verizon Facility in the Gowanus section of Brooklyn will be repositioned to tap its potential of over 400,000 sq. ft. of mixed use development rights plus one of the longest frontages on the Gowanus canal.
- 106,000 sq. ft.—41-21 28th Street, Long Island City, NY 11101: As Exclusive Agents for the seller of this prime Long Island City industrial property we developed and executed a plan to reposition this 30,000 square foot industrial building as a 106,000 square foot residential development site generating multiple competitive bidders. Sold to Heritage Equity 11/2013 $17 Million.
- 67,000 sq. ft.—33-01 38th Avenue, Long Island City, NY 11101: This unique Long Island City Queens commercial loft building with additional residential air rights totaling 67,000 sq. ft. was sold to the Hakimian group and Gorjian family for $14.4 million.
- 320,000 sq. ft.—41-40 24th Street, Long Island City NY 11101: 41,000 sq. ft. lot with 3-storage frontage, buildable to 320,000 sq. ft. sold for $23,000,000
- 54,000 sq. ft.— 51 North 8th Street, Williamsburg, NY 11249: 18,000 sq. ft. site, buildable to 54,000 sq. ft. Sold for $9,450,000 Total development $25,000,000
- 125,000 sq. ft.— 5-05 48th Avenue, Long Island City, NY 11101: 30,000 sq. ft. site, buildable to 125,000 sq. ft. Sold for $17,000,000. (Condos sold for $75,000,000).
- 333,000 sq. ft. – 455-459 Smith Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231: Brokered the sale of this site, buildable to 330,000 sq. ft. in Gowanus, between seller Henry Abadi and purchasers All Year Management, the Hakim Organization, and Property Markets Group. Sold: $50,000,000.
- 285,000 sq. ft. – 101 Varick Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11237: Brokered the sale of this 3.4-acre site between seller M. Fried and purchaser Rabsky Group. Sold: $44,000,000
- 65,000 sq. ft. – 109 South 5th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11249: Represented sellers Kenneth and Annette Stier and purchaser Meadow Partners in the sale of this seven-story, 65,000 sq. ft. office building in Williamsburg. Sold: $42,000,000
- 153,000 sq. ft.—5700 Avenue D, Brooklyn NY 11203: One of the largest industrial sales in Brooklyn, Pinnacle exclusively represented seller, Manhattan Beer. The 5-acre property with an existing 153,000 square foot 1– story building was sold for $15.5 Million
- Rheingold Beer Brewery—7 Bushwick Place, Brooklyn NY 11203: A former Rheingold Beer Brewery was one the most interesting loft buildings to hit the red hot Bushwick Brooklyn submarket. This property was packaged and sold as an investment with a quality tenant committed to a long term lease with an attractive cap rate.
- 176,000 sq. ft.—Redhook, Brooklyn: Exclusively Represented the seller in the marketing of a 176,000 sq. ft. parcel of land near the new IKEA in Redhook, Brooklyn. Sold to retail developers for $21 Million.
- 500,000 sq. ft.—Kentile Industrial Building, Brooklyn: Sold the Kentile industrial building complex totaling over 500,000 sq. ft. for in excess of $25,000,000 representing both buyer and seller. This transaction earned Junik a “Deal of the Week” in Crain’s New York.
- 85,000 sq. ft.—Domino Sugar Company, Brooklyn: On behalf of the Domino Sugar Company: Secured a purchaser for over 85,000 sq. ft. of building and office space that will ultimately be redeveloped for residential occupancy.
- 10 Acre Sire—General Electric, Brooklyn: On behalf of PanAmSat (A division of General Electric): Secured a purchaser for their 10 acre site for $16,000,000 per acre.
- Warehouse—Kaballah Center: On behalf of the Kaballah Center: Sold major warehouse distribution center for their United States operations.
- 62,000 sq. ft.—Star Candle Company, Brooklyn: Represented Star Candle Company with the sale of their 62,000 sq. ft. Greenpoint waterfront property. Sold to famed artist, Frank Stella, for $10,500,000.
- 40,800 sq. ft. – 16-70 Weirfield Street, Ridgewood, NY 11385: Facilitated the 10-year lease of this one-story factory to LaserShip, a major Amazon contractor.
- 318,000 sq. ft. – 59-02 Borden Avenue, Maspeth, NY 11378: Represented the ownership, Kaymac Corporation, in the sale of this 7.3-acre site that currently houses a Coca-Cola bottling plant. Successfully procured a new owner, Home Depot, who will take over the site after Coca Cola’s triple-net lease expires March 2020. Sold $62,000,000.
- 80,000 sq. ft.—35-37 36th Street, Long Island City, NY 11101: Repositioned this premier loft building in Astoria Queens, Studio Square, consisting of approximately 80,000 sq. ft. as an office conversion with an additional 80,000 sq. ft. of residential air rights. Sold to Emmes Asset Management for $30 Million to be developed as a boutique office building opposite Kaufman Astoria Studio.
- 171,000 sq. ft.— 58-75/ 59-21 Queens Midtown Expressway, Maspeth NY 11378: Exclusive Agent for this prominent Queens distribution facility consisting of two 1– story high ceiling buildings 75,000 sq. ft. & 96,000 Square feet, owned and occupied by J & R Electronics. Sold $ 28,500,000
- 300,000 sq. ft.— JP Morgan Chase/Standard Motor Products: Successfully procured the purchaser and facilitated the sale-lease back for this 300,000 square foot loft building, which sold for $40,600,000 (Largest deal in Queens in 2008)
- 300,000 sq. ft.— 41-38 through 41-20 Crescent Street, Long Island City, NY 11101: 50,000 sq. ft. site buildable to +300,000 sq. ft. in the Queens Plaza Rezoning District. Sold for $37,000,000 (Total development 455 units in three phases).
- 136,000 sq. ft.— Duane Reade, Long Island City NY 11101: Procured a purchaser, for their 136,000 sq. ft. 1-story warehouse building in Long Island City.
- 66,000 sq. ft.— Pfizer Company, Long Island City NY 11101: Located a high-bay warehouse facility of 66,000 Sq. Ft. for the Pfizer Company, representing both the tenant and the owner, Rentar Development Company.
- 96,000 sq. ft.— Public Storage Company, Long Island City NY 11101: Sold a portion of the Universal Ford site in Long Island City on Northern Boulevard, to Public Storage.
- 155,000 sq. ft.— Manhattan Beer Distributor: Sold a modern, 1-story 155,000 sq. ft. warehouse distribution building on behalf of the Standard Folding Carton Company to Manhattan Beer Distributor, the largest distributor of Corona and Coors Light Beer in the Metropolitan area.
- 200,000 sq. ft.— Storage Deluxe, Brooklyn: Assisted Storage Deluxe in their strategic expansion into 200,000 sq. ft. of facilities in 3 different locations throughout Brooklyn.