Mark Caso began his real estate career in 2009 while still attending college. He worked for Pinnacle as a summer intern focused on forging relationships with owners and tenants working closely with the Pinnacle partners. Immediately after graduation in 2012 Mark became a licensed real estate salesperson and continues his career at Pinnacle building market knowledge and relationships. Mark concentrates in the Brooklyn marketplace.
Mark graduated from Quinnipiac University in 2012 with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance
Summary of Transactions
- 340-366 Beach 80th Street, Queens – 85,700 sq. ft. of land + 6,000 sq. ft. of warehouse: Represented the tenant, Silver Cup Scaffolding, in the leasing of this parcel of land.
- 1213 Grand Street, Brooklyn – 83,000 sq. ft. Warehouse plus 67,000 sq. ft. land: Represented the landlord, Union Beer, in the leasing of their warehouse and land.
- 1670 Weirfield Street, Ridgewood – 40,000 sq. ft.: Represented the landlord in the leasing of 40,000 sq. ft. to an Amazon shipping company.
- 1181 Grand Street, Brooklyn – 31,000 sq. ft. Warehouse: Represented the landlord, Union Beer, in the leasing of their warehouse
- 37-01 21st Street, Long Island City – 25,000 sq. ft.: Negotiated on behalf of the tenant, Fast Track Leasing, for the rental of the 25,000 square foot warehouse.
- 141 47th Street, Brooklyn – 20,500 sq. ft.: Arranged the leasing of a 20,500 square foot warehouse to Trilini Imports.
- 687-689 137th Street, Bronx – 17,500 sq. ft.: Facilitated the sale of a 17,500 square foot property to IMP Plumbing.
- 30 Havens Place, Brooklyn – 17,000 sq. ft.: Represented Z-Studios in the lease of a 17,000 square foot industrial warehouse.
- 123-135 Liberty Avenue, Brooklyn – 8,675 square foot building + 3,200 square foot lot: Represented ownership as the exclusive agent on selling their 11,875 square foot property.
- 30 Havens Place, Brooklyn – 11,000 sq. ft.: Represented DRC Mattress in the lease of 11,000 sq. ft. of industrial warehouse space.
- 131 3rd Street, Brooklyn – 9,800 sq. ft.: Represented Movers Not Shakers in the leasing of 9,800 sq. ft. in Gowanus, Brooklyn.
- 350 Meserole Street, Brooklyn – 8,900 sq. ft.: As exclusive agents, leased out 8,900 sq. ft. to Hedley’s Inc.
- 100 Hinsdale Street, Brooklyn – 8,000 sq. ft.: Retained exclusively to facilitate the lease of the single story industrial warehouse.
- 26 20th Street, Brooklyn – 5,800 sq. ft.: Negotiated on behalf of the tenant to procure the lease of the 5,800 square foot warehouse.
- 756 Rockaway Parkway, Brooklyn – 6,000 sq. ft.: Exclusively represented the seller in the sale of his 6,000 square foot warehouse for $850,000.
- 2432 Dean Street, Brooklyn – 2,300 sq. ft.: Negotiated the sale of this property for $850,000.
- 129 Powell Street, Brooklyn – 5,000 sq. ft.: Represented the seller in the sale of this 5,000 square foot warehouse.
- 89 19th Street, Brooklyn – 4,000 sq. ft.: Negotiated on behalf of the tenant for the leasing of this 4,000 square foot loft space.
- 770 Rockaway Parkway, Brooklyn – 4,000 sq. ft.: Negotiated on behalf of the purchaser, procuring a deal for $730,000.
- 760 Rockaway Parkway, Brooklyn – 4,000 sq. ft.: Exclusively represented the seller in the sale of his 4,000 square foot industrial warehouse for $787,500.