Tom is an experienced industrial real estate broker who specializes in selling and leasing warehouses & land. With years of experience in the industry, Tom has built a reputation for his expertise and ability to help clients navigate the complex world of industrial real estate.
Tom is passionate about his work, and he loves helping his clients find the perfect space for their needs. He understands that each client has unique requirements and works tirelessly to match them with the ideal property. His attention to detail and dedication to customer service have earned him a loyal following of satisfied clients.
Whether you’re looking to sell, lease, or buy industrial real estate in the boroughs, Tom has the expertise and local knowledge to help you achieve your goals. Contact him today to learn more about his services and how he can help you.
Summary of Transactions
- 24-81 47th Street: 10,000 Sq. Ft. Astoria Warehouse with Land. Successfully procured the buyer for the property.
- 521 47th Road: 4,500 sq. ft. Hunters Point Warehouse. Represented the Seller on an exclusive basis and successfully completed the assignment by procuring a buyer for $650/SF.
- 105-05 180th Street: 15,000 sq. ft. Jamaica Warehouse. Negotiated on behalf of the tenant, a paper goods distributor, in the leasing of an ideal distribution warehouse.
- 1822 Preston Court: 10,000 Sq. Ft. Canarsie Warehouse with Land. Negotiated on behalf of the tenant, a national building supply company, so they could relocate into a bigger space.
- 819 Bergen Street: 9,000 sq. ft. Brooklyn Loft. Negotiated on behalf of the tenant, an art studio, in the leasing of an industrial property as part of their first studio venture.
- 28-14 14th Street: 6,500 sq. ft. Astoria Warehouse Negotiated on behalf of the tenant, a high-end woodworker, with the Landlord to secure space for his shop.
- 46-02 37th Avenue: 5,000 sq. ft. Woodside Warehouse. Represented the Landlord who had just purchased the property. Completed the assignment by procuring a flower distributor, just in time for Mother’s Day.
- 10-27 47th Road: 5,000 sq ft. Hunters Point Warehouse. represented the Landlord on an exclusive basis and successfully completed the assignment by procuring a furniture company from Long Island looking to expand.
- 13-01 37th Avenue: 3,500 sq. ft. Long Island City Warehouse. Negotiated on behalf of the tenant, a HVAC contractor, to secure this space after his building was sold to a developer.